Pupil Voice and responsibilities
The children in our school are the most important people! As such, they have lots of opportunities to share their thoughts on school issues – both formally and informally! Mrs Duckworth's door is always open for both children and adults!
- Pupils may express an interest in being on the School Council. Our pupils will vote for who should become a member.
- Children may be interested in being members of our Worship Group and Eco-Council and members are selected by members of staff.
- Children may be interested in being a sports rep and/or a science rep. Pupils are selected by members of staff.
- We also have a Year 6 head boy and head girl. All staff are involved in selecting who these children will be.
- Year 6 Prefects and Year 5 Team Captains are selected by our Year 5/6 teacher.
Throughout the year, subject leaders and senior leaders will talk to pupils as part of the monitoring process in order to discover more about the views of our pupils and their understanding.
Pupil Questionnaires are used regularly.