OUR SCHOOL RULES
Our School rules are rooted in Christian values and reflect our school values of honesty, wisdom, care for creation, kindness, forgiveness and perseverance
- We always walk around the school in a quiet, orderly manner.
- We are always polite and helpful to visitors
- We look after our environment and keep it clean and tidy.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We respect our own and other people’s property
- We follow our class rules
OUR CLASS RULES
At St Thomas' Church of England Primary school, we follow five important rules in all classes.
- Sit sensibly, hands up
- Listen and look
- Try your best in all you do
- Show respect to everyone
- Follow instructions
School Behaviour Policy (click here)