Barrowford St Thomas CE Primary School is compliant with GDPR
Barrowford St Thomas CE Primary School is seeking to inform employees, pupils, parents, business partners and suppliers of its commitment to good data protection practice and its ongoing GDPR compliance.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective on 25 May 2018. The GDPR brought considerable changes to data protection law both in the UK and across the European Economic Area.
Barrowford St Thomas CE Primary School has always sought to ensure compliance with data protection law and these practices have helped us immensely in preparation for GDPR.
Barrowford St Thomas CE Primary School is in a position to confirm that it has:
- A registered Data Protection Officer
- Embedded GDPR requirements into policies and day-to-day activities.
- Implemented technical measures to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Documented and recorded compliance measures.
- Scheduled comprehensive internal training for GDPR compliance.
- Audited data protection measures with audit results used to implement compliance.
Should you have any questions about this statement, please contact Mrs Duckworth.